ZOOM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following information and conditions before agreeing to join/take part in our zoom classes:
1. You as the parent/carer are responsible for ensuring the space where your child with undertake this online class is suitable and safe. This includes:
Ensuring the space is of sufficient size to accommodate moving freely, and should also be free from obstacles/dangerous items.
The device is set up in a communal space where a parent/adult is present for safety.
Anyone who may be visible during the class should always be dressed appropriately.
2. Please inform the teacher of any injuries or conditions that they need to be aware of prior to the commencement of the class via email .
3. We accept no liability for any injuries sustained by those participating in the classes, nor do we accept any liability for damage to personal property caused during the dance classes.
4. All under 16s must be supervised during the class by an appropriate adult.
5. Credits will be provided for classes cancelled by the teacher. No credits will be provided for classes missed by students.
By signing up to take part in these online classes and in being a part of our dance community, you agree to adhere to the above terms and conditions.